Thursday, July 13, 2006

A Pleasant Surprise

Although it is part of my job to update the blog you see hear, between all the other things I do, I rarely find the time to re-read some of the entries. Since I hadn’t previously seen the paper’s new blog page, I decided to browse and then click on my link today.
The result was a nice surprise. I was glad to see some comments recently posted by you readers.
It may have taken a while, but I’m really happy that this blog is finally showing signs of interaction, which is the purpose of a forum such as this. I just want to remind all of you that your thoughts are always welcome and if we can get a decent enough response, please feel free to send in questions about the Sun that I can later respond to in an effort to keep everyone in the know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home