Friday, June 30, 2006

Big Game

It’s nice to finally be back in my normal routine. After going to the Hall of Fame and NBA draft in between trying to do my regular work as a Sun beat writer, being here early on a game night with not too much other stuff on my mind is a good feeling.
As always, tonight should be a good one considering it’s Connecticut and Detroit. I’m looking to it since I missed the first meeting between these clubs earlier in the season.
Tonight would be an opportune time for the Sun to put together that elusive complete game Mike Thibault has been searching for. He’s also been seeking quality wins in a playoff-type atmosphere, something that should also exist tonight. The Sun pulled it off against Houston and tonight is another chance. With Indiana 24 hours from now, a win against Detroit in something the Sun need in this ultra-tight race for first in the East

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home