Thursday, August 24, 2006

Travel Day

Let me begin by saying, I am not a fan of flying. I know that's a problem in the profession I'm in, but I'll find a way to get over it.
(Although, it is funny to see people always look out the windows in unison as a plane approaches the ground.)
Sorry to be getting this update out so late, but the day became a bit longer than expected. By the way, I hope you check out my story and some of the others across the state tomorrow to get a take on what Bill Laimbeer was saying Wednesday at practice.
Who knows if what they said was really true, but the Shock could be in for something unexpected if they really think Katie Douglas is healthy enough to play.

As for some team updates, you can find more in my notebook running in the Friday paper - talk about planning ahead - Brooke Queenan did not travel with the team to Detroit and the ice on Asjha Jones' knee shouldn't be perceived as problematic.
More to come tomorrow, which begins early with team shootarounds and hopefully leads to some good notes to share with you guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home